Monday 25 February 2013

Three blogs to watch.

OK I stipulated in my new mission statement that I'd like part of this blogs role to be to highlight new blogs worthy of your attention.

To that end I have three blogs I'd like to point out that are new enough that you may not yet have found them. All are distinctly if not exclusively oldhammer and I like them for different reasons.



BROADSWORD AND THE BEAST

This blog has been going since Christmas last year and I have to say it started with a bang.
Brought to us by the courtly Springfield it is a real treat for the eyes, the main focus is defiantly on the authors own fantasy imaginings with a significant dollop of old WD goodness thrown in. Please do find the time to have a look you won't regret it.










WARLORD PAUL

The eponymous blog Warlord Paul is my next highlight. There is lots of enthusiasm and energy here with a great post count for being less than a month old. All steady hobby related stuff with a few projects on the go and no real filler posts. I suspect the enthusiasm will last too but it probably wouldn't hurt if a few more peopel decided to check out Warlord Pauls musings. For the, "movment", to grow people returning to their roots like this is exactly what we'd like to see.






OLD ORCS NEVER DIE.....

Only discovered today but its about Orcs so of course I love it. It is also very promising so far with excellent retro credentials, some nice paint on display and good musings. I watch with interest.











4 comments:

  1. Thanks for your kind words Erny, I have joined the other 2 blogs you mention too as the Oldhammer community grows. This Oldhammer thing has really captured my imagination. What a great movement, so thanks for leading the charge
    cheers
    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Erny! As founding fathers go you are the George Washington of Oldhammer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great find Erny, looking forward to following these.

    cheers
    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks to you guys! You are the ones writing the blogs and reading them. It really is the more the merrier with oldhammer.

    ReplyDelete